Saturday, April 17, 2010

'Me' Day

Today I took a well deserved 'me' day! I...

- Caved into cravings and ate margarita pizza at 10:30 a.m.
- Organized my room while listening to a new iTunes playlist then reverted to some Fiona Apple
- Went on a Target shopping spree buying every hygiene/cosmetic item I swear I can't live without (and a few cute tanks)
- Indulged in more salty carbs
- Watched two indie romance movies (Peter and Vandy is good... other one was...meh)
- Drank more Diet Coke than water
- Took a cat nap in the afternoon sun
- Didn't answer my phone
- Promised myself I'd workout, but didn't feel guilty that I never got around to it
- Fought off temptations to go rescue a cat
- Browsed Etsy

And I did it all with unwashed hair and no makeup.... today was all I could have ever asked for :)

No comments: