Monday, May 17, 2010

Kooza and Oba - Two words I don't know, but love nonetheless

Yesterday Chris and I went to the Portland Waterfront go see Kooza by Cirque du Soleil. It was a mind-blowing performance of acrobatics. The standout set for me was of three girls that bent and tangled in ways I didn't know the human body could move- I think they had vertebrates removed.




This morning when I checked out the website to find a picture of the gumby-girls I saw a tab for job opportunities. Now the idea is planted in my head to join the traveling cirque... Maybe the hula hoop lady could take me as an apprentice?


We caught the afternoon showing just-in-time to make happy hour at Oba! in The Pearl. What is better than fish tacos and blood orange margaritas on a warm Spring day?  ... I can't think of much.


I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: