Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 10 Wish List- Olivia Clare Designs

With 168 items in the Etsy shop, Olivia Clare Designs does not make it easy on a girl to pick her favorites. Somehow I managed. 

10. Antiqued Leaf and Organic Pearl Earrings. ($35) Romantic. Don't they just look so fun to wear? 


9. Metal Mix Up Labradorite Bracelet. ($38) I actually already own this, so my wish is to wear it more! 


8. Double Trouble Gold Hammered Hoops. ($28) I tell myself over and over to wear more hoops. They are a staple.




6. Vintage Snowflake Hair Clip. ($28). One-of-a-kind. 


5. Green Freshwater Coin Pearl Ring Wrapped in Gold. ($45). Gold will surely keep my fingers warm this winter.


4. Twisted Swarovski Stack Earrings. ($36). Are my ears worthy?


3. Romantic Rose Necklace. ($28). Delicate beauty.


2. Antiqued Brass Filigree Flower. ($28). Definitely a statement piece.
  

1. Ocean Bubbles Chalcedony Onion Teardrop Necklace. ($75). The only words that come to mind are "YES, please."


So, who wants to be my Santa Claus?
Olivia Clare Designs offers free U.S. shipping. Stay up-to-date with new releases, sales and other news on Olivia Clare Designs facebook page

No comments: