Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day 'Enchantment'

Chris and I aren't very into Valentine's Day. I guess you could say we went on a date on Friday, but our date consisted of Mexican food and a visit to Corks Wine Bar because we had absolutely no food in our house and it's against our nature to walk past a wine bar without going in.

But, what I really consider my Valentine's Day treat was last night when Chris started reading Guy Kawaski's new book, Enchantment, to me.


Enchantment is an incredible marketing book. So, maybe marketing books aren't your idea of a wonderful read, but to me, its perfect. I found myself reaching over to doggy-ear a handful of the pages. Chris read for two hours before realizing that I was no longer just "resting my eyes." I can't wait to continue reading this book with him tonight and adapting Guy's advice to our wine brand, Cipher Cellars

When was the last time someone read aloud to you? It is extremely cool.

No comments: