Sunday, October 26, 2008

It really is my day of rest

I don't exactly have anything I want to talk about. But, it has been my typical Sunday. I finally got out of bed at 12:30 to go to the bathroom to then hop back into bed until 1:00. I did have some good music listening sessions thanks to Chris and the music he dumped into my iTunes. I watched some mindless television on my computer. Then I watched k9 cops attack criminals on Animal Planet with my roommates. Curled back in bed to write a paper later and then wandered off to the gym. Once I got home to some new cupcakes on the counter I demolished any progress I made at the gym with some halloween decorated yummy goodness. I caught up on my weekly dose of Post Secret and now I find myself bored and not willing to continue on my domestic drilling policy paper. So, I think I will continue to do nothing to complete my nothingness of a day. I love Sundays.

Currently Listening to: Empire State by Guster

1 comment:

Jen Morgan said...

Christine I love your blog. I too need my weekly dose of Post Secret. Hope to see you when I am home.