Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pumpkins After Halloween?! Oh my.

I have this theory that my mom feels so bad for gifting to me the curse of bad skin that she insists on having me try any type of skin treatment she hears of (I can recall the last one using apple cider vinegar...). The latest one consists of pumpkin pulp and sour cream. You mix up the concoction and apply it to your skin for 20 minutes. The sour cream works to open your pours if I remember right and the pumpkin is the astringent. Apparently it was the rave of some doctors on the news. Crazy combination if you ask me, but after day two it either works or I am fully fooled into the placebo effect. The first two nights I noticed it drew up a whole bunch of grossness to the surface and now it is reducing blotchiness and minimizing my pores.

But, what happens when pumpkins aren't in season anymore?


No comments: