Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is it Odd...

That I:

* Didn't sneeze for over two years? Then asked the Doctor if I can a health condition?
* Can shop for hours, try everything on in each store, yet come home with nothing?
* Can remember every phone number or date ever told to me?
* I twitch my feet until I fall asleep at night?
* Hate video games, but can't come up with strong arguments over why?
* Wake up early to take a bath then crawl back into bed to read my daily news and blogs?
* Hate washing my hair?
* Bought a Diabetes testing supply kit when I heard I had some of the symptoms?
* Can't read more than 6 pages out of my textbooks in one sitting?
* Am addicted to looking at wedding blogs even though I am not ansy to have one?
* Would rather spend the night writing business plans than go out?
* Love working out, but absolutely despise running outside?
* Get deathly hungry right after I eat breakfast?
* My closest is organized by color and style, but my dresser is just a hot mess?
* Still hum the Rihanna song Disturbia at least once a week?
* Will not eat unmelted cheese? Ever. Ever. Ever.


Still think I am normal?
What makes you normal?

Thank you Kelly of Just A Girl in the City for this fabulous idea!

No comments: