Monday, September 6, 2010

Lady Like Hair Clips

There are few things I love more than cute accessories and I am so delighted of this new discovery in Southern Oregon. 

I recently attended an Open House for Wreckless Photography and during the event I scouted out some adorable hair pieces made by Diana of Lady Like Designs. 

Right now she has 21 variations on her Etsy site and I must admit I want to splurge on all of them. But, here is the one I settled on first. A romantic dusty rose colored design with antiqued leather and an elegantly knitted flower. 


Many of Diana's designs incorporate fun unexpected color combinations and feathers. All fasten to your hair snugly with a metal clip or pin.








 I also heard a rumor hand warmers in the the making... perfect for the upcoming seasons.

Photography by Kristy Behrs of Wreckless Photography who has new big accomplishments of her own like opening a beautiful natural light studio in a historic building in downtown Grants Pass (pictured). This airy space is going to be an amazing setting to her talented eye. 


1 comment:

hair clips said...

I just love Diana's creations. I really adore her hair pieces! So pretty! Thanks for sharing.