Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anxious

All day long I have had this huge knot in my stomach. Knot might not be the right word. It is the feeling of nausea and getting the wind knocked out of me. And I know what the emotion stems from. I just can't believe I can convinced myself to feel this way with no reason. I fool myself into believing that my boyfriend doesn't like me at all and all day long I rationalize and agonize over the thought. It gets to the point where I run the conversation over in my head about asking him about it. I dream up situations and analyze them. I know I say this a lot in my blog, but I am pathetic. I think entirely too much. Way too much. And I have too good of an imagination. Way too good. And I'm crazy. Way too crazy :) I also want to put a disclaimer that my boyfriend is awesome and I have no premise to think or feel this way. It is just a quirk of mine. Hopefully, admitting it will make it stop.

No comments: