Friday, December 5, 2008

My purpose driven life?

My day consists of the same things everyday. I skip any class before noon (sometimes I skip all my classes) or I might go to a 10 a.m. class and then crawl back in bed for a few more hours after. Then I persist working out daily, because thats when I get the most learning in. I read 100 pages yesterday out of the book "How to Get Rich" by Donald Trump. Followed by talking to my amazing boyfriend on the phone every night. Occasionally, I will work for shifts about 4-6 hours. But, thats it. I feel there is no purpose to my life right now. Maybe there really isn't? I'm not fully convinced. I fill my down time with sleep and watching internet tv. Sounds pretty cush, huh? I don't think this is the life. No responsibility. No accountability. No potential. I'm a hypocrite. I would be furious allowing someone waste away like this. What am I waiting for? To get out of here?

1 comment:

Christopher Jiron said...

sometimes you just have to tread water for a bit before you find the direction you want to swim in. Or you know your direction but the conditions aren't right yet. I feel like I have learned the hard way (with different things, my car being a good recent example) that there is no smooth pathway. your plan, in the end, will have some variables in it because obstacles are always popping up. whether the obstacles be physical or emotional, or even just testing your patience or will, they will always be there because that is life, it is a test. just know i will be here for you.