- I graduated.
- I moved to Portland.
- On more than one occasion I have looked into getting a cat, an Old English Sheep Dog, an ancient RV, a plane ticket to anywhere for under $200, a plot at a community garden, a pool membership (even though I can't swim), and an historic farm house in the middle of nowhere Oregon.
- I've learn to not despise the 7 a.m. hour.
- I've gone on vacation, but I still feel that itch for a vacation.
- I thought I knew what I wanted a career in, but now I don't.
- I studied, but not enough, for a sommelier exam that I take soon, but now I find I despise memorizing things. Isn't that what Google is for?
- My ENTP really seems to be shining- Innovative, neglectful to prepare, and moves quickly to the next challenge when things get boring.
- I watched all five seasons of Weeds (in about 5 days) and fell in love with Nancy Botwin's character. I think we'd be best friends. And we drink similar quantities of Diet Coke when stressed.
- I have realized I hate confrontation, phone calls, grocery shopping and checking bank statements.
- I have become a firm believer in astrology- really. Aquarius with Libra rising confirms my ways.
- I had a psychic do a reading and she said I would go to culinary school and someday own a restaurant. I can see the ownership thing, but cooking? More than eggs and microwavable burritos? Cool.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I am in an impressionable transition period this summer.
Posted by Christine Collier at 10:25 PM