Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting over my Photo Booth Phobia

When I worked at Apple showing people the features of Photo Booth was definitely one of my least favorite activities.  Kids and teens especially would come in asking to be shown the application as a way to pose in amusement for hours.  I on the other hand I hated it.  I avoided at all costs to be in the frame- partially due to the lighting in the store and partially due to my occasional fear of having my picture taken.  But, tonight as boredom set in, I conquered my fear and took my first Photo Booth picture.  Here they are.  I should title them: Christine and Her Homework Escape.

1 comment:

Christopher Jiron said...

very cute! I wish I was there so that maybe those smiles wouldn't look so fake! haha. I miss your beautiful face and wish I could see it in person...I suppose these will suffice.