Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I GOT IT!

Look at my new "office." My interview went spectacularly!  The CEO of the winery even logged onto my blog during the interview and wrote a comment on the below posting.  How funny!  I am so excited to be a part of the Marketing Department at the largest Pinot Noir producer in Oregon.  I have so many ideas and projects I can't wait to start working on- actually I already have started- join WVV's twitter.  I will definitely keep you updated on all the awesome events I am planning and promoting.  Thanks for all your support.

There is so much to do when you get a new job... mainly SHOPPING for new work clothes :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats darling!! that sounds like such an amazing opportunity, i hope its everything you want it to be, i know you'll do some amazing things there!! How exciting!!

Amazing Style said...

congrats!

VanessasRunway said...

Congrats! I am sooooo very excited for you! woooo-hooo! ;)

~ ennui ~ said...

congrats! great office lucky girl....

jasmine said...

wow! that's incredible!! what an amazing job. congratulations.

dee said...

That sounds like such an exciting opportunity! Congratulations;)