Monday, June 1, 2009

Silver Creek Falls Hiking Trip

Getting up early to go hiking around Silver Creek Falls State Park in Silverton, Oregon was a great way to spend a Sunday.  We hiked the ten falls loop, which is exactly like its name- ten water falls in 9 miles!  I love walking behind the falls and catching the mist.  It isn't a hard hike by any means, but my legs are a little tired this morning.  Chris and I were joking that this trip was our warm up to in two weeks when we hike Table Rock in southern Oregon.  



3 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Love these photos! What a lovely area to hike in. But 9 miles?! That's bananas - you've got some stamina! ;)

Amazing Style said...

lovely vue! where is it?

Anne @ The City Sage said...

This looks like SO much fun! I love a good waterfall to get me into the hiking mood :)