Sunday, May 31, 2009

I want to be a cat lady!

My parent's rescued a cat.  It has since replaced my brother and I.  Her name is Cabbie (short for Cabernet).  After three days of hiding behind the dryer, she is slowly come around to taking a liking to everyone... except me.  Instead she has decided to just use my old room as a litter box.  I admit though, I am jealous.  I have been desperately trying to win over her approval.  Nothing has worked.  These pictures below are the longest she has let me touch her.  Immediately after the camera took these shots she squirmed out of my arms.  


My new idea is to take the well-known saying "there are many fish in the sea" and apply it to cats.  Forget you Cabbie, I'm moving on.  I think I want my own cat.  But, could I handle it right now?  Probably not.  I'm going to keep prospecting the decision though.  As I peruse through the Humane Society websites I just want to safe all the kitties and bring them home to cuddle with me!  The new kittens are irrestiable, but sometimes the descriptions of the older or even ancient cats win me over.  

I know, I'm a sucker for everything:

Brooklynn

Outgoing I can be.The streets was no place for a elegent girl like me.I`m ready to help make your home complete.  - Just my style!  Except giiiirl, you need a hair cut!

Faber

Did I hear you call my name? What are we waiting for, I'm all set to go home. I'm a very social feline who is looking for a great family to bond with. I get along with other cats, but dogs can overwhelm me at times. I'm still young so I love to play, which is good if you've got kids. We can entertain each other. - Faber, your expression is perfect.  You could get out of any kind of trouble with that face!

Frisky Biscuit

Meet the ever-adorable, ultra-loveable Frisky Biscuit! He is a handsome, big boy with a ton of love to give. He gives awesome head-butts and really knows how to cuddle. This gentle giant cannot wait to find a new forever home and start being the love of your life. - Frisky Biscuit is the best name ever.  Besides I like fat cats!


Freesia

Hello, my name is "Freesia" like the sweet flower, I am a affectionate and loving girl who loves people and loves to just be loved. - Thats all I want too, to love and be loved! Freesia we were meant to be.


Rex

Hi there! I'm a sweet little boy named Rex. I'm super cute and I have a few extra toes. That just means theres more of me to love! - A few extra toes!  Hehe, I love it.

Malcolm

The orange one.  I love orange cats if they are fat and lazy.  Malcolm if I got ahold of you I would put you on a binge diet :)

Lila

I am a beautiful siamese mix cat named Lila. I am a sweet and loving indoor cat. I`m everything a cat should be - playful and outgoing and when I`m ready to settle down, I`ll sit in your lap.  - Yes, please do.  Kitty, your eyes are gorgeous.

I'll keep dreaming...


1 comment:

Amazing Style said...

that cat is lovely. i had a black cat in the university. my bf saved it after he was so close to hit it with the car. she was very skinny and ugly at the begining but we got used to it