Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Model as Muse. If I was a celebrity...

If I was a celebrity and my job of the day was to walk the red carpet at the Costume Institute Gala I would wear this:
Diane Kruger wearing Chanel.  

And I would never be caught dead wearing this:

Madonna needs to be stopped.  
And Louis Vuitton is partially to blame.  
LV also allowed this to happen:

I actually still don't believe this is Leighton Meester.  Maybe Michael Jackson possessed her body temporarily?

I also wanted to publicly defend Mary-Kate Olsen.  I have no idea why she is catching flak for this dress.  I love it- the color, the colliding fabrics, the layers!

Another tidbit- Isn't the point of wearing vintage to bring the amazing design into the present?  If so, WHY would you ever choose this?  Vintage Bob Mackie.  It looks like my Kirkland Signature garbage bags.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just did a post on this!! Hahah so funny

I LOVE Mary-Kate's outfit!!! I dont know why people keep talking bad about it!!

And Diane's dress is amazing, I did a post a few weeks back and I think the dress was by Maxqzria, but it looked a lot like that and I LOVE it!! just giving you a heads up since you like the dress!!! <333

VanessasRunway said...

I have to say I agree! lol I love Diane Kruger - she has such great style! She never fails to stun me! :)