Friday, May 1, 2009

My case of the covets.

I am in awe of James Frey.  I have never met him, but looking at his artwork makes me already think he is an exceptional person.  He and his wife own Trisaetum Vineyard in Dundee, OR- which makes him more cool.  Here are some of his paintings I pulled from the art gallery portion of his website.  I think it is awesome how he includes the grape vines in his work.  I can't wait until I have a day off school and work to go see them in person.





I also think its unique that his Pinot Noir labels incorporate his work.



5 comments:

kadler said...

I'm guessing this is a different James Frey than the writer, right? That took me a minute :)

Couture Carrie said...

How fabulous! I thought you were talking about the writer too...

These paintings are unique and lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Christopher Jiron said...

a painting is chosen to be on the label of the "artist" series for that particular vintage. its something that you get when you join their wine club. oh, and thanks for rubbing it in. :-( haha jk.

Kayla Miller said...

you should read his book A Million Little Pieces... it is amazing. :)

Christine Collier said...

Okay, I finally figured out the author everyone was talking about. But, no it is not the same guy. I'm laughing about the confusion. :) Sorry!