Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Wine Tasting

First stop- Zenith Vineyards where Chris was pouring.  St. Innocent wine was also available to taste.  


I saw this wall art and figured I could make one too.  But, I want to dye my corks and make it more colorful.  Guess I better start opening the bottles- darn!
Next stop, Cubanismo.  I have always been curious of this winery.  My parent's visit it frequently and rave.  I loved how fun the "party" was.  People were salsa dancing all over the place.  
Oh, and I would gladly live in the owner's house.  Just my style.
I thought it was funny he was drinking a Hef at a winery, but then he sported his purchase of the Pinot Rosada.
My dad and I out on the patio.
Then, my mom and I.
I even tried out the salsa lessons!  So fun, until they said I needed to fine a partner and I was dateless.
Wonderful band playing.
My favorite wine tasting guests.  These dogs made me smile.

What a wonderful weekend.  Once Chris was off work for the day we took our cameras out.  The results of my meager efforts are the ones below.

No comments: