Thursday, May 14, 2009

So much to L-O-V-E

Yesterday was a great day. Oh so great. I took the day off and went shopping with my mom, which is our favorite bonding activity! After our retail therapy we stopped by my cousin's house for a little "play time" with her jewelry line. It was the best showing of jewelry she has made yet. I was the luckiest girl ever to get these pieces!  Her etsy site has been rated as one of the top sites and has been selected for the main page twice already.

Yellow, my favorite color.

I showed this piece on a earlier posting and had to have it!
I got the matching emerald earrings too!  A picture wasn't available.
This rose was calling me. 

"These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of." - George Eliot

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

Those are some gorgeous pieces!Your cousin is one talented lady, I will be sure to check out her etsy shop!