Friday, May 22, 2009

Life -Updated-

It seems like so much has been going on, but when I think back to write about it, it seems like nothing has been going on in life. I guess work and school have just been sucking the life out of me. When the weather gets nice my free time has to take a back seat. But, thats what you get when you work at two golf courses! I shouldn't complain though, my jobs are pretty desirable. Being the beverage cart girl does allow me to be the most popular person at the club :) And working in the restaurant at the other country club is pretty nice too. Plus I get all the free golf I want, although I never seem to take advantage of it. But, it is my goal to teach the boyfriend how to play better so that we can get in some rounds this summer.

I did get to go to Chris' Open House for the Northwest Viticulture Center last Tuesday. It was a pretty cool event. They had about two handfuls of vineyards there tasting and also a barrel opening of the student's projects. I could have lived without the student's projects... hehe. They needed a little bit more aging- at least.

This weekend Chris is pouring at Zenith Vineyards. Go visit him if you are in the Salem, OR area!! Zenith is connected with St. Innocent Winery out in West Salem. It is a very beautiful winery and they are holding the tastings in the barrel cellar from 11-4 for Memorial Day Weekend.


Right after my finals I am taking my first trip to my boyfriend's hometown. I am so excited. It will be a nice little break before the chaos of summer begins. We are planning on doing some hiking (the picture below is one place), playing in the river and I get to meet the friends and fam.


I am also planning on taking a photography class the summer (granted the professor lets me in due to my sweet talking). I am on the Waitlist currently. It will force me to make the time to learn. Cross your fingers for me...

Well, that concludes my life summary and my down time as I sit here in the Pro-Shop waiting for time to pass.

2 comments:

Amazing Style said...

i know how it is to work a lot. i work in an office all day long. the money are very good but i feel like at 26 years old i am missing all the fun and i am wasting my youth

VanessasRunway said...

Your summer plans sounds so much fun! ;) Your job seems pretty cool I mean the grass is always greener at a golf course, right?! haha...ok bad joke. Have an amazing weekend! :)