Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Weekend...


I plan on:

... turn off my alarm and roll over for a few more minutes of beautiful sleep... dilly dally getting ready and make it to work at the golf course late... play around with my new foundation fluffy brush... do more basking in the sun than working... workout to The Biggest Loser dvd and hope the overweight ex-contestants don't show me up again... work on my summer Geology class lab, which is about rocks?... relax... watch some old The Wonder Years episodes... eat an ice cream sandwich... wake up EARLY and go to the Saturday market... maybe visit the zoo too... enjoy a whole day off... with the boyfriend... YIPPEE!


What are you planning?

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

Wonder Year episodes and ice cream sandwiches, open markets & lovers? Totally my kind of weekend! ;)

Have fun!