Thursday, July 2, 2009

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo... actually we already went.

Last Sunday Chris and I plus our other friend named Chris (could it get easier to remember??) all went to the Oregon Zoo. It was a pretty warm day up in Portland, therefore we mainly saw sleepy, lounging animals. Or no animals... like the polar bears, I don't even believe there are polar bears at the Oregon Zoo, because I went and checked three times.

Chris your facial expression makes me laugh!

I thought this was a cute picture of the piggies spooning.

I now fully believe I come from a monkey, more specifically chimpanzees, because I watched the chimps groom each other for about ten minutes. They were so adorable scratching each others backs, picking bugs of each other, and brushing the hair out of each other's faces. They acted liked a cute lil couple- just like my boyfriend and I- minus the bugs!

Another fun things about the Oregon Zoo is they sell ICEEs! It totally brought me back to elementary school on the last day of the year when we went to Skate Palace. I loved getting a Blue Raspberry ICEE, which made my teeth, tongue, and face all blue, while in-line skating to Ace-a-Base.

1 comment:

Claire said...

and you can come too too too, and jace can pick his nose too too toooooo!
I think the last time i went to the zoo was when we made up those catchy lyrics to that song.
looks like fun!