Monday, July 6, 2009

Away We Go

Today Chris and I went and saw Away We Go. It was one of those spontaneous trips to the movie theater when we were on our way to the gym, but decided working out didn't sound very fun. Away We Go stars John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph in a drama/comedy about the couple having a baby and deciding on a place in the US/Canada to live. The movie balances humor with real life so well that I found myself feeling like I was watching myself throughout the movie (not on the having a baby part, but in the figuring out what and where to be in life). I also found it endearing how close John Krasinski's character is to my boyfriend (from mannerisms to humor to sensitivity to facial hair). Very cute movie! I also loved the soundtrack by Alexi Murdoch.

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

THIS is the movie I've been wanting to see! The commercials make it look so cooky & cute! Yay, I'll be dragging the fiance soon! :)

wrecklessgirl said...

i seriously LOVED this movie. went and saw it a second time before it went away!