Friday, July 10, 2009

Does life get any better?

Although my weekend doesn't start until Sunday, I am just anticipating it so much. Chris and I are taking a scenic drive to the McMinnville/Dundee area for some photo ops and wine tasting. I am itching to get my camera out again! I can't wait to share the results with you.

We are also going to be filming some videos next week for the Oregon Wine Board "Capture the Spirit" video contest. We have brainstormed some pretty clever ideas and once they are produced I will need to count on you, my friends, to vote for us.

AND we just bought our tickets for The Decemberists concert on July 19th at Edgefield Winery in Portland. The Decemberists should be giving us their best performance being that Portland is their hometown. Andrew Bird is opening- extra treat! I have been listening to their CDs non-stop "preparing" for next Sunday!

Could Sundays get any better this summer?! Memorial day weekend wine tastings, Grants Pass trip, zoo, Diamond Lake, now these two, then Brewfest and Chris' birthday celebration?! I don't think so!

2 comments:

kristen said...

I saw the decemberists when I was back in May down in Eugene, it was really good! I liked the second set better though...

VanessasRunway said...

Oooh sounds fun! Take plenty of pictures! :)