Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Comings (2010) and Goings (2009)

I will never forget 2009, ever.

2009

So many wonderful things happened to me. I loved hard. I got back to being a real working girl. I hiked, and hiked, and hiked. I got a camera and starting building a relationship with it. I had my hair bleached and vowed never to do it again. I fell madly in love with wine, visited over 30 tasting rooms, and spent more money on my wine collection than on my education. I jetted to Florida. I went on a two week road trip that was unforgettable. I got an awesome business opportunity brewing. I didn't have one kidney stone. I became one of the most frequent visitors to the local library. I experienced life changing music. I started liking parmesan cheese. I made my first pie and everyone loved it. I popped more than a few bottles of champagne. I found friendship in the oddest places, including this blog. I laughed until my stomach hurt more times than I can count. I postponed learning to drive a stick because although I say I want to learn, I really don't. I pushed my limits and it was worth it. So long 2009!

2010

I am looking forward with copious amounts of optimism for 2010. It will be a year of finishing one life and beginning another. I will graduate college in June. Move more than an hour away from my hometown for the first time ever. Once I move I will go into a crazy hectic, wild ride of business, that will be worth every moment. My boyfriend is finally going to entrust me to take care of my very own cat. I am going to remember to feed it and change the litter box. I will, I promise future kitty. Many deep, long conversations that last into the wee hours over bottles of wine will occur in the new year. I will learn so much about myself and of the outside world. It will be a year of gaining confidence. I will climb many strenuous mountains and enjoy breathtaking lookouts. I am going to be more aware of my tone of voice and work on being less critical. 2010 will be a year of adventure, love, and devoting all of my energy into giving my best. Hello 2010!

Wishing you complete happiness in 2010!

Cheers.


Oh yeah, in 2009 I did a photo shoot with my favorite wines. :)

No comments: