Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Frazzled Female

I thought Christmas break would be a time for me to cross the big players off my to-do list, enjoy shopping for gifts, finish reading all the books I started, organize my house, get back to a regular workout schedule and spend time with friends and family.

So far this break has been nothing short of early mornings, later evenings, constant work, errands that take way longer to get done because of the holiday traffic, highflying emotions, a room I can barely walk in to due to laundry piles, a purse I can't even find my wallet in, and a to-do list that doubled in size. My real break will be going back to school in January. At least then I get a 10 minute break between classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

3 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

girl, I think you are due to place your feet up and have a glass of wine!!
:)

Cayla Pruett said...

Christine, I couldn't have said it better myself! You just put to words exactly how I'm feeling. Sorry you're going through it too :/
PS... how did you make your profile page so pretty? I just LOVE your page! :)

Caroline said...

First time by your blog and it's ADORABLE.. I love it!!! Happy Blogging!! xo