Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A couple new pieces.

I couldn't fight the urge to go shopping today. The sunshine and getting down with class at 1 was an added bonus. I went a cute lil boutique in Corvallis (being there is only three) called Urban Minx. I picked up two cute things. The jacket was a great deal at 60% off and considering it is still cold here in Oregon I will still have use for it for spring and then back again in the fall. The dress will be so universal for summer and for my upcoming trip to Florida. Yay! I feel the models need to do a better job making the items showcase how cute they are, because the pictures do no justice. But, hopefully I will.

Tulle corduroy blazer.
Charolette Tarantola Marci dress.
Oh, and I bought those sunglasses below in black. I am curious to see how they look.

1 comment:

kadler said...

That dress is adorable! Perfect for winter-to-spring dressing.