Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am really in the buying mood, even though I need to contain myself.

Once I start buying it is hard for me to contain myself! Here are some other purchases I really want to make... but I am going to sleep on it... thats me trying to be rational.



These Fred Flare sunglasses. I am going to Florida soon?! And they are only $11. Besides they have been spotted on Mary-Kate, Lindsay Lohan, Liv Taylor and Drew Barrymore.


This Vera scarf. $9.99 on Etsy from seller VargasVintage.


This Dooney & Burke zebra metallic tote.
Or this one that is "inspired" by it. $46 instead of $300?


This French orchid birdcage-esque hair clip . $30 from Etsy seller pishposhes.


Green feather headband. $10 from Etsy seller LovMely.

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

wow! Adorable finds! $11 sunglasses - SOLD! ;)

kadler said...

Isn't that Vera scarf to die for? I'm having a hard time stopping myself from buying all of them!