Monday, March 30, 2009

Despite today being the start of a new term, it has been a happy day. Big changes have been going on actually. And it seems like life is coming together perfectly and there is no need to stress anymore.

My boyfriend recently moved to my hometown and it is definitely nice having him live closer. Being only a 40 minute drive now is so much more convenient. He also started wine making school today. I was feeling a little anxious for him and his return to school. Getting ready this morning I could tell his nerves were racing and I was trying my best to calm them. On my drive down to school I was wishing/praying that everything would fall into place. His class schedule is chalked full of chemistry classes (I feel sorry for him), but I have confidence he can handle it. It was pretty cute to have him call me later all excited about his first day. He will be so good at this. It really inspires me and makes me happy that he has found his niche. And wouldn't it be cool if he got to go work in vineyards abroad- lets say in Chile?

I guess I do still have one minor stress:

Unpacking! :(

No comments: