Thursday, September 24, 2009

1969

I haven't shopped at the GAP for a really long time. But, to my pleasant surprise I read that the GAP updated their denim collection, so I decided to check it out.

I completely have fallen in love with GAPs new premium denim line- 1969. The GAP hired a new denim designer, Jason Sheeler, who has designed for Giorgio Armani and is using higher quality denim like that used in True Religions. Jason says that what makes the jeans premium is the fit. I agree. What makes me even more excited is the price. I picked up the Real Straight, Sexy Boot, and Always Skinny (in black) for the price of what one pair of my other "premium" denim jeans cost. Woohoo, look at me being thrifty! (almost).



Check it out and tell me if you agree. Another tip- the jeans shrink about 1/2 inch in length, but stretch out during wear about a half a size, so buy them snug.

No comments: