Friday, September 25, 2009

Just My Type of Movie


I don't mind cleaning up other people's messes, but I think I would have to draw the line at cleaning up a dead guys brains. However, watching Rose and Norah (Emily Blunt and Amy Adams) do it in Sunshine Cleaning was definitely worth my while.

The people who created Little Miss Sunshine came back with another signature quirky movie about two sisters who start a cleaning business cleaning up messes other people won't touch. They even went as far as to bring back the obnoxious Grandpa, Alan Arkin, to play another unconventional Grandpa.

I love movies of transformation. This movie has two great ones as the sisters forge through life seeking a semblance of meaning in their lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog and I love it :)
I just heard about that movie the other day. I think it looks great. And it's making me crave a movie night with Little Miss Sunshine and some cheap red wine.

gina marie said...

loved this movie.

shes so good! so is emily blunt. i couldnt beleive it was her.