Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LIVE IT/SHARE IT/WEAR IT - The Monument of Our Hearts

I tuned into Survivor for the first time since the second season to watch a friend of mine outwit, outplay, and outlast the other nineteen contests on Survivor Samoa. The show hasn't changed since I watched it in middle school, but CBS seems to be doing a really good job keeping the drama high with very volatile cast mates. I already have a deep dislike for Russell, the bully, as he is making the game a living hell for the yellow team. Thank goodness Brett is on the purple team right now!



Brett, has been pursing his dream of launching a cause-based clothing company, "The Monument of Our Hearts." The line strives to leverage his brand to actively support and advocate for health body image. I find the line and message so inspiring and much-needed in today's fashion. I also am so excited, being an entrepreneurship student myself, that Brett took the risk of opening his own label. If only I had the capital right now, I would fully invest in his company (let me know if you are interested and I will pass your name along to him). I am so glad he was able to display the clothes for the world on Survivor- great publicity for a great brand.


TMOOH just went live with the website a few weeks ago- check it out here: http://www.tmooh.com/ . You can't buy the clothing JUST YET, but it is coming soon. To check out some of the creative designs tune into Survivor on CBS Thursdays at 8 p.m.

Connect with TMOOH on Twitter for the latest news!

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

What a great company! I can't even imagine being a contestant on Survivor - I would never survive!

p.s. I've tagged you!