Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tell me what you think is sexy...

I felt like an awful blogger friend when I failed to respond to TWO, thats right two, tags my favorite blogger, Vanessa tagged me in. The first tag I attempted, but lacked the time to get it done and the second tag required me to show what is inside my purse- YIKES, it is soooo messy (my purse's nickname is Garbage Can)! So, to make up for my delinquent behavior, I have decided to do her latest tag.

Rules of the sexy tag:

Write things that make you feel sexy
Post a pic if you dare!
Pass it on to lovely bloggers

Ready? Set? GO!

I think....

1.) Cooking a meal that is edible = sexy
2.) Being a bookworm = super sexy
3.) Being career ambitious = ultra sexy
4.) Flashing a great big genuine smile = fabulously sexy
5.) Wearing yellow = confidently sexy
6.) Sleeping under the stars = vastly sexy
7.) Being a world traveler = excitingly sexy
8.) Working up a sweat hiking with my boyfriend = adventurously sexy
9.) Being a dreamer = the ultimate sexy






Tell me what you think is sexy...

To see Vanessa's cute list go here.

Have a very SEXY weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I absolutely love this!! I may steal this, and do it on my blog, seems like fun!1 But I must say, your list is perfect. I agree 100% !! Nothing better than a genuine smile, reading, hiking, dreaming, and being motivated to be the best we can be. Love love love your list!!

Nicole Marie said...

yay for world traveling!

and loving that last photo!

VanessasRunway said...

This list HAS to be one of my favorites!

Wearing yellow? Sleeping under stars? Sweaty hike? a pretty dreamer? Intensely sexy! ;)