Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Upcoming Road Trip!

The Road Trip is quickly approaching. Seven days away to be more precise! My excitement is at an all time high. Today I have been furiously downloading audio books for the drive. I have a plan to listen to all these self-improving books on our trip. That way we are being very productive and exercising our brains while we drive. You can laugh at me, my mom is right now too. :) We don't have much of a plan, but isn't that the beauty of it? We do know that we are driving to Salt Lake City to visit Chris' oldest brother and his son. Then we are venturing to the Grand Canyon where I WILL RIDE A DONKEY. We also plan on camping, hiking, and taking lots of pictures there. Then we are going to Albequeque, New Mexico for Chris' Grandpa's 80th birthday and a New Mexico football game. Finally, we will be traveling home through California, up the beautiful coast. We plan the trip to take 14 days. I can't help but smile.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

how exciting!!! this sounds like a blast! good for you and i love the idea of audio books so you can "exercise your brains"! awesome :)