Friday, August 14, 2009

"You Should Know From the Beginning This is Not A Love Story" Part II

Way back in March I posted a blog about my anticipation to see the movie (500) Days of Summer. The movie was soft released everywhere BUT Oregon in July, so this past Sunday was my first chance to see it. (500) Days of Summer is so perfectly casted and acted. Joseph-Gordon Levitt is beyond adorable in his emotions and style. As always, Zooey Deschanel is my favorite. Everything about her is perfect, although her character did shocked me to tears (I obviously didn't take the advice from the headline). All week long this movie stayed on my mind... it was just so delightful and provoked a lot of thoughts about love in me.

The soundtrack is also awesome- featuring songs by Wolfmother, The Smiths, Sea Wolf, and Regina Spektor.

Here is Joseph and Zooey at the LA premiere:



2 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

this movie KILLED me...i knew what i was risking -- going to it! it was such a beautiful script, but painful.

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to see this! Maybe this weekend (and I was told to prepare for tears).