Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fashion Week

Fashion week is at the greatest time of year.  This part of the year really drags on for me- bad weather and all, but New York Fashion Week helps beat the Seasonal Affected Disorder!  I don't have time for a full synopsis, nor have all the shows been completed, but here are some of my favorites so far.  I love the diversity amongst the designers this year.

Badgley Mischka.  Makes me want to have an affair fancy enough for these numbers.  Love the one-shoulders and the layers.
Carlos Miele.  I love the shrugs.  I could think of thousands of places I would want to wear the short black and yellow lovely.  
My favorite collection so far... drum roll... Marc Jacobs.  I love how he kept theatrical and edgy amongst a year of safety shows.  I also love the continuation of metallics.  
It might be too early to call, but I do love this Jason Wu dress too.  I'm too indecisive for a favorite piece, but I do adore it.

No comments: