Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yellow, Blue, Red.

Primary colors have been my latest obsession.  And I am not alone.  The latest issues of Architectural Digest and Domino had photo galleries of them,  Designers from the Spring 2009 Fashion Shows showcased them, and lastly the one in my budget-  J. Crew's Spring Lookbook.  I am so excited for the yellows, blues, and reds!

Here are my two favorite primary color rooms from AD:

Not to mention the yellow room has my long-time favorite home accessory blue and white china.  Ahhh... I'm in Heaven.

Domino: Doesn't hurt to throw in Zoey with some blue and yellow on either. 


These two dresses (Givenchy and Armani) are amazing:


But, my favorite runway look was from Christian Dior!  Seriously, how beautiful are these dresses!  Maybe my fascination with them has something to do for my love of blue and white china too?

The finds from J. Crew- how badly I want to splurge my paycheck on those glasses!


Other odds and ends:

Designer, Albert Sultan has new vintage furniture company, Sultan Chic.  Here is a stunning room.

This jacket I can wear on my way home to this bright lil number.  



Two Italian buildings (Florence and Sorrento) I captured while visiting.  The yellow church is the center of the coastal town.  


Primary colors can even be included in weddings.  


These two rings by Olivia Clare Designs, which happens to by my very talents cousin's business.


Finally, I will leave you with my Jenga heart.  


So, did I persuade you to love it all with me?  

2 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

i'm a huge fan of yellow + blue/purple, just worked out from the 3 tops i bought recently, 1 was yellow, 2 was blueish purple!

the Christian Dior collection was pretty amazing!

kadler said...

Woah. I love that yellow trench. Where is it from??