Thursday, February 19, 2009

My stretchy pants! And Uggs??

A girl I work with had a Facebook status update saying, "If I had a dollar for every girl in Uggs and black exercise pants, I would have a lot of money."  Its true.  What is it with college girls and their obsession to combine black stretchy pants and sand colored Uggs?  Or even the darker brown ones, I see those a lot too.  I understand the want to be comfy, but its a bandwagon, overdone fad.  I would have made 36 bucks in my walk from my house to my business hall and back.  Thats way better than a real job- I could be an Ugg spotter!

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

lol - this is a great post! ;)

kadler said...

Holy moley. I had no idea it was so bad. Luckily it's so hot here in Hong Kong that we could only comfortably wear Uggs for maybe 2 weeks a year.