Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Band

I have some neighbors that are outside singing and playing away on their acoustic guitars. They actually made a loop around the block spreading their folk/country/rock music for all of us to hear. Man, I wish I could join them, but the only skills I have are on Rock Band and I probably shouldn't be calling them skills. 

I think I would fit really well with these band mates.  I got Curtis on the geetar looking mighty feisty. ...and Agnes with a little attitude on drums.  
I got the vocals covered!  Drunk singing is my only specialty. :)
Now all we need are some dedicated groupies.

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

lol...I would make an amazing group, just FYI - that or play the xylophone! ;)

kadler said...

You guys look awesome. I can be your groupie.