Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally- I got my hands on it.

I have been (not so patiently) waiting to check this book out from the library.  The library has had this book on order for the past few months and once it came in I was the first on the list to receive it.  I feel so special!  It is incredible.  I can hardly peel my eyes away from the beautiful photography, interesting interviews, and unbelievable fashion.  Influence is a look from the Olsen's perspective on art, photography, design, contemporary and vintage fashion, jewelry,  and culture. The twenty-two year olds conducted interviews with the top twenty people they chose as revolutionary.  A sample of these people are Diane von Furstenberg, John Galliano, Lauren Hutton and Christian Louboutin.   The interviews are very passionate and candid.  It is a fun glimpse into what the twins reality is like and in a very visually appealing way.  I was influenced.

Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to make a book like this?  *Sigh*  Maybe someday...










1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

I agree it's seriously the very best coffee book! Every time you sit down you open it right up!