Monday, April 20, 2009

What is this?!



Has anyone seen this music video from Posh? Am I the only one that didn't know she went on to make an incredible tacky attempt at a solo career. Thank goodness she can dress, because her lip syncing skills are dreadful. But, this is the most laughable thing I have seen all day and even more funny that I found it as a profile song from one of my friends on Myspace! Finally a reason to keep my Myspace alive!

The scene where she is attacking her wardrobe is the funniest to me. Who came up with the concept??! Her PR person should have been on that one.

4 comments:

Misfit in Paradise said...

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.

Callie Grayson said...

oh my!
i have never seen this and it is bad! I agree with you, glad she knows how to dress and has a hot husband!

Christine Collier said...

Yeah... I found three more music videos on youtube, but didn't dare to watch!

VanessasRunway said...

lol - Confession: I knew from the get go. What can I say? Die hard Spice Girl fan - sooo shameful.

I don't know why but Britain loooves cheesy pop music! I'm glad she came to her senses & realized she looks amazing, but doesn't sound too amazing. ;)