Monday, April 27, 2009

Charge it!

I got my first credit card tonight. I was so scared filling out the application online. People find it odd that I haven't ever owned one. But, I need to start building my credit and owning one is an inevitable part of life, I suppose. I am pretty excited that I got to personalize it with a picture for my background (the slightest things make me happy). It took me forever to decide on a picture. I didn't want to put myself on it, because I am not an ego-maniac. Nor have I taken cool enough pictures yet to put my own work on it. So, I settled for this:


Hehe... just kidding!  This is the real picture I put on it:

But, now that I think about it, I kind of want to put the Clueless one back on it!  I have 48 hours to change it, what do you think? :)

No comments: