Monday, April 13, 2009

Olivia Clare Designs

I have a lovely cousin. Seriously, she is the best. But, another thing that makes her awesome is her jewelry collection. She makes one-of-a-kind rings, necklaces, and bracelets using beautiful semi-precious and hand-cut stones. Even better they are affordable. What am I doing? I don't even need to promote her work, the pictures will do justice.

And just in case you don't live in the Portland area she just opened her own Etsy shop and it has been quite successful! She has 105 items up already and I am pretty sure some of my tax refund is going to some new pieces. :)







3 comments:

kadler said...

These are gorgeous. Love the giant rock and chains!

Callie Grayson said...

3rd one down... that ring completely rocks!
i would wear it everyday!!!!

Toffer said...

Thank you so much for the blog entry! Did you see the new rustic stud collection!

You are too sweet :)

xoxoxox

Audrey